Personalised born in 2005 print: 'year you were born' wall art filled with trivia and facts for 2005 - great 18th birthday gift idea
This typographic word art celebrates the year 2005 in the UK: cinema, sport, music, news events, money and more. It's a brilliant conversation piece and a poster that you can 'dip into' many times. For anyone born in 2005, it's a brilliant 18th birthday gift.
Personalised Print Details
The personalisation options make this print an ideal birthday gift. To see where on the finished print design the personalised elements appear, have a look at the illustration in the image gallery:
name (may be printed on one or two lines, depending on length)
title (may be printed on one or two lines, depending on length)
Who would love this personalised print?
- A fine 18th birthday gift idea for anyone born in 2005 - a fact-based, fascinating piece of wall art
Print and Poster Sizes
- A4, A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- prints and posters are printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints for UK and non-UK delivery have slightly different specifications:
- UK delivery canvas prints: printed on high quality 280gsm matt canvas, wrapped and stretched on a chunky 38mm pine box frame (frame not visible from the front of the print), canvas has corner wedges and a dentate (sawtooth) hanger, individually bubble-wrapped for protection in transit.
- All other countries canvas prints: printed on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
After you order for your Personalised Born In 2005 print, we create the artwork with the personalised details you've entered, and we'll normally send it over to our print partner within one working day.
Check out the Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times (opens in a new page)
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!