A personalised 16th birthday print crammed full of music facts and trivia from the UK in 2006, the year of their birth. A unique gift for a music lover celebrating their milestone 16th birthday!
This eye-catching music print is a celebration of music as it was in 2006. It shows the top selling singles and albums in the UK, details of music awards (e.g. the BRIT awards), information about live music and other music trivia. It's a brilliant conversation starter and a great reminder of what was going on in the world of music in 2006.
This print is a little piece of personal music history for anyone born in 2006.
There's a picture in the gallery that shows the personalisation options:
name (may be printed on one or two lines, depending on length)
- we print the number one single and album at the date you've chosen - these appear under the name and date on the print
Who would love this print?
- Anyone born in the UK in 2006, especially a music lover
- A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints for UK and non-UK delivery have different specifications:
- UK delivery canvas prints: printed on high quality 280gsm matt canvas, wrapped and stretched on a chunky 38mm pine box frame (frame not visible from the front of the print), canvas has corner wedges and a dentate (sawtooth) hanger, individually bubble-wrapped for protection in transit.
- All other countries canvas prints: printed on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!