A retro music cassette print that shows the ten top records in the UK singles chart on any date in 1962. It's a memory-jogger and conversation-starter and a little piece of personal history for anyone born in 1962.
The print can be customised so that you can make it a really personal gift. There's a picture in the gallery that shows the personalisation options:
- Message for cassette label - printed at the bottom of the cassette label
- Date - printed in small text on the left of the cassette label - this is the date we use to find out the top ten records
- Initials - printed on the left side of the cassette label above the running time (60)
Who would love this print?
- A music lover who was born in 1962
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints for UK and non-UK delivery have slightly different specifications:
- UK delivery canvas prints: printed on high quality 280gsm matt canvas, wrapped and stretched on a chunky 38mm pine box frame (frame not visible from the front of the print), canvas has corner wedges and a dentate (sawtooth) hanger, individually bubble-wrapped for protection in transit.
- All other countries canvas prints: printed on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!