A unique print that pictures 40 classic singles from the UK 1970s singles charts. A nostalgic pop music print that looks like a record collection crammed full of seventies classic songs - a great gift for anyone who remembers 1970s UK.
- Each record spine shows the artist, song title and year
- Two optional messages - so if you're giving the print as a gift, you can make it really personal:
- Message 1 - one letter per record spine, shown at the bottom of the print below the year
- Message 2- one word per record spine, shown at the top of the print beginning with the record spine on the left hand side
- A4 prints show 40 singles - larger print sizes show larger text (obviously!) and a few more records too.
- If there are any particular records you want to include, just let us know when you order. This means you can make sure your favourite music appears on your print.
What's the difference between each print size?
- print size A4 - each record is pictured approx 11 inches high
- print size A3 - each record is pictured approx 15 inches high
- print size A2 - each record is pictured approx 21 inches high
- print size 12x16 - each record is pictured approx 14.5 inches high
- print size 16x20 - each record is pictured approx 18 inches high
For comparison, the height of an actual LP sleeve is approx 12.375 inches high:
NOTE: This print is NOT a photograph. The colours and fonts used for artist/title/year are not necessarily the same as the original record release. The text for each record may be printed in upper or lower case.
Prints on photo paper are printed with a pale grey border. Canvas prints are printed with a dark grey border.
Any questions? Ask us by clicking here!
Who would love this print?
- A 1970s music fan
- Someone who remembers 1970s UK
- A4, A3, A2, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints: 280gsm Matt Canvas, 38mm chunky pine box frame, corner wedges and backing tape fitted, Dentate hanger included
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!