A music poster showing popular UK music from the year 1971: at least 20 popular albums and 20 popular singles. The print gives the impression of a 1971 record collection.
- Each record spine shows the artist and album or song title - singles include '(single)'on the spine so they're easy to identify
- Two optional messages, which means that if you're giving the print as a gift, you can make it really personal:
- Message 1 - one letter per record spine, shown at the bottom of the print below the year
- Message 2- one word per record spine, shown at the top of the print beginning with the record spine on the left hand side
- A4 prints show 20 albums and 20 singles - larger print sizes show larger text (obviously!) and a few more records too.
- If there are any particular records you want to include, just let us know when you order. This means you can make sure your favourite music appears on your print.
What's the difference between each print size?
- print size A4 - each record is pictured approx 11 inches high
- print size A3 - each record is pictured approx 15 inches high
- print size 12x16 - each record is pictured approx 14.5 inches high
- print size 16x20 - each record is pictured approx 18 inches high
For comparison, the height of an actual LP sleeve is approx 12.375 inches high:
NOTE: This print is NOT a photograph. The colours and fonts used for artist/title/year are not necessarily the same as the original record release. The text for each record may be printed in upper or lower case.
Prints on photo paper are printed with a pale grey border. Canvas prints are printed with a dark grey border.
Any questions? Ask us by clicking here!
Who would love this print?
- A great birthday gift for anyone with a 50th birthday in 2021
- A4, A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints are on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!