This print is a unique little piece of personal history for anyone born in 2006. It shows the top 10 singles in the UK charts on any date in 2004. It's a striking piece of modern music art and a real memory-jogger and conversation-starter.
The print can be customised, so if you're giving it as a gift you can make it really personal. There's a picture in the image gallery that shows the personalisation details:
- Message 1 - the title, printed in large text in the top half of the record label
- Message 2 - the catalog number, printed in small text on the left of the record label (if you opt not to include this message we'll use our standard 'TOP-10' text.
- Message 3 - printed in very small text around the bottom half of the record label. On real LPs this is usually a dull legal message, but you can make your message much more interesting!
Who would love this print?
- A music lover who was born in 2006.
- A4, A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints for UK and non-UK delivery have different specifications:
- UK delivery canvas prints: printed on high quality 280gsm matt canvas, wrapped and stretched on a chunky 38mm pine box frame (frame not visible from the front of the print), canvas has corner wedges and a dentate (sawtooth) hanger, individually bubble-wrapped for protection in transit.
- All other countries canvas prints: printed on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!