A unique discography print for any band or musician: their albums, EPs and singles pictured as a row record cover spines. You can add your own (optional) messages too, if you want, which can make your print really personal.
- Each record spine shows the artist, title and year of release - check out are examples in the image gallery
- Each record is pictured at the same size, put into groups (e.g. albums, EPs and singles) and shown in release date order within each group.
What records are shown on this print?
You choose the artist or band. We'll use their releases to put together a record collection print. We'll (optionally) print the artist name towards the bottom of the print.
The exact discography differs for each artist, depending on the music they've released. In general, we'll include all the studio albums and a selection of live albums, compilation albums, soundtracks, EPs and the most successful singles. If there aren't enough releases to fill the print, we'll add some of their songs too.
We'll send you a preview version to approve before we print it.
What's the difference between each print size?
- print size A4 - shows 32 records
- print size A3 - shows 34 records
- print size 12x16 - shows 36 records
- print size 16x20 - shows 40 records
- print size 18x24 - shows 40 records
NOTE: This print is NOT a photograph. The text, colours and fonts used are not necessarily the same as the original record release. The text for each record may be printed in upper or lower case.
Prints on photo paper are printed with a pale grey border. Canvas prints are printed with a dark grey border.
Any questions? Ask us by clicking here!
Who would love this print?
Make your print personal
- check out the image in the gallery that shows the personalisation options
- add optional personal messages along the lower part of the print and/or at the top right of the print. The messages are integrated into the print design (see the image gallery for an example of how this looks)
- optional - do you want the large musician or band name to be printed across the lower part of the print?
- A4, A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches, 18x24 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints for UK and non-UK delivery have different specifications:
- UK delivery canvas prints: printed on high quality 280gsm matt canvas, wrapped and stretched on a chunky 38mm pine box frame (frame not visible from the front of the print), canvas has corner wedges and a dentate (sawtooth) hanger, individually bubble-wrapped for protection in transit.
- All other countries canvas prints: printed on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!