A unique discography print for any band or musician: their albums, EPs and singles pictured as a row record cover spines. You can add your own message too, if you want (it's optional). The message appears on the record spines towards the bottom left of the print.
- Each record spine shows the artist, title and year of release - check out are examples in the image gallery
- Each record is pictured at the same size, put into groups (e.g. albums, EPs and singles) and shown in release date order within each group.
What records are shown on this print?
You choose the artist or band. We'll use their releases to put together a record collection print. We'll print the artist name towards the bottom of the print.
The exact discography differs for each artist, depending on the music they've released. In general, we'll include all the studio albums and a selection of live albums, compilation albums, soundtracks, EPs and the most successful singles. If there aren't enough releases to fill the print, we'll add some of their songs too.
We'll send you a preview version to approve before we print it.
How may records fit on each print size? And how big does each record appear?
It depends whether you choose a portrait shaped print, a landscape shaped print or a square print.
- size 12x12 inches - 50 albums - records appear about 11 inches high
- size A4 - 35 albums - records appear about 11 inches high
- size A3 - 38 albums - records appear about 15 inches high
- size A2 - 38 albums - records appear about 21 inches high
- size 12x16 inches - 42 albums - records appear about 14.5 inches high
- size 16x20 inches - 46 albums - records appear about 18 inches high
- size 18x24 inches - 44 albums - records appear about 22 inches high
- size A3 - 70 albums - records appear about 11 inches high
- size A2 - 86 albums - records appear about 15 inches high
- size 12x16 inches - 70 albums - records appear about 11 inches high
- size 16x20 inches - 74 albums - records appear about 14.5 inches high
- size 18x24 inches - 84 albums - records appear about 16 inches high
For comparison, the height of an actual LP sleeve is approx 12.375 inches high:
NOTE: This print is NOT a photograph. The colours and fonts used for artist/title/year are not necessarily the same as the original record release. The text for each record may be printed in upper or lower case.
Prints on photo paper are printed with a pale grey border. Canvas prints are printed with a dark grey border.
Any questions? Ask us by clicking here!
Who would love this print?
Make your print personal
- add an optional personal message - each word of the message is printed on an album spine at the bottom of the print (see the image gallery for an example of how this looks)
- optional - do you want the large musician or band name to be printed across the lower part of the print?
- A4, A3, A2, 12x12 inches, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches, 18x24 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints: 280gsm Matt Canvas, 38mm chunky pine box frame, corner wedges and backing tape fitted, Dentate hanger included
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!