Unique Elton John discography wall art - his albums pictured as a record collection with the records tightly packed against each other.
Personalise the print with your own optional message - it's printed at the top right of the print.
- Each record spine shows the artist, title and year of release - check out the image gallery for examples
- Records are shown in release date order.
What records are shown on this print?
All Elton John's solo studio albums. A3, 12x16 and 16x20 inch prints include a few extra records (e.g. live albums).
What's the difference between each print size?
- print size A4 - shows 32 records
- print size A3 - shows 34 records
- print size 12x16 - shows 36 records
- print size 16x20 - shows 40 records
NOTE: This print is NOT a photograph. The text, colours and fonts used on each record spine isn't necessarily the same as the original record release. The text for each record may be printed in upper or lower case.
Prints on photo paper are printed with a pale grey border. Canvas prints are printed with a dark grey border.
Any questions? Ask us by clicking here!
Who would love this print?
Make your print personal
- add an optional personal message - it is shown on up to 4 record spines at the top right of the print (see the image gallery for an example of how this looks)
- optional - do you want the large 'ELTON JOHN' text to be printed across the lower part of the print?
- A4, A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints are on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!