A unique discography wheel artwork created from the six studio albums released by the US rock band Foo Fighters.
- The circular artwork at the top of the print was created from the ten studio albums (1995 to 2021) and the tracks that appear on them.
- Every album is shown in a different colour
- Every track appears as an arrow - the length of the arrow represents the playing time of the track, so the longest Foo Fighters song (Come Back from the One By One album) is the longest arrow.
- Below the artwork the album titles, year of release and track titles are shown
Any questions? Ask us by clicking here!
Who would love this print?
- A Foo Fighters or Dave Grohl fan
- A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints are on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
We'll usually send your print to our print printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!