A unique discography wheel artwork created from the Oxygène Trilogy of albums by French musician Jean-Michel Jarre.
- The circular artwork at the top of the print was created from the three albums (1976 to 2016) and the tracks that appear on them.
- Each album is shown in a different shade of blue
- Every track appears as a line - the length of the line represents the playing time of the track. On this print the longest track is Oxygène Part 7, so this is the longest line and it reaches right to the edge of the circular artwork
- Below the artwork the album titles, year of release and track titles are shown
Any questions? Ask us by clicking here!
Who would love this print?
- A Jean-Michel Jarre fan or lover of the Oxygène albums
- A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints are on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
We'll usually send your print to our print printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!