Personalised 2005 facts print - filled full of facts and trivia from 2005 - unique 18th birthday gift idea
A personalised print bursting with trivia and fascinating facts from the UK for the year 2005.
This fact-filled wall art poster celebrates 2005 in the UK: sport, movies, music, news events, money and more. For someone who was born in 2005, it's a little slice of their own personal history, and it's a thoughtful, personal 18th birthday gift.
Personalised Print Details
To see where your personalised option choices are printed on the final print design, check out the explanatory image in the picture gallery:
name (may be printed on one or two lines, depending on length)
Who would love this personalised print?
- Fascinating fact-based word art that's makes an ideal 18th birthday gift idea for anyone who was born in 2005
Print and Poster Sizes
- A4, A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- prints and posters are printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints for UK and non-UK delivery have slightly different specifications:
- UK delivery canvas prints: printed on high quality 280gsm matt canvas, wrapped and stretched on a chunky 38mm pine box frame (frame not visible from the front of the print), canvas has corner wedges and a dentate (sawtooth) hanger, individually bubble-wrapped for protection in transit.
- All other countries canvas prints: printed on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
When we receive the order for your Personalised 2005 Facts print, we create the artwork using the personalised details you've entered and we usually send it over to our print partner inside one working day. If we have a question about your order, we'll be in touch.
Check out the Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times (opens in a new page)
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!