Personalised born in 2004 print: 'year you were born' wall art crammed with facts and trivia for the year 2004 - great birthday gift idea
This packed-with-facts word art print is a celebration of all things 2004 in the UK: music, movies, sport, news events, money and more. It's a great conversation piece and a brilliant reminder of what was going on back then. It's a brilliant birthday gift for anyone born in 2004.
Personalised Print Details
The personalisation options for this print are shown below - to see exactly where on the finished print they will appear, have a look at the explanatory image in the image gallery:
name (may be printed on one or two lines, depending on length)
title (may be printed on one or two lines, depending on length)
Who would love this personalised print?
- A brilliant birthday gift idea for someone born in 2004 - a fascinating piece of wall art
Print and Poster Sizes
- A4, A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- prints and posters are printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints for UK and non-UK delivery have slightly different specifications:
- UK delivery canvas prints: printed on high quality 280gsm matt canvas, wrapped and stretched on a chunky 38mm pine box frame (frame not visible from the front of the print), canvas has corner wedges and a dentate (sawtooth) hanger, individually bubble-wrapped for protection in transit.
- All other countries canvas prints: printed on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
After you order for your Personalised Born In 2004 print, we put the artwork together (including the personalised choices you've entered), and we'll usually have it in the hands of our print partner within one working day.
Check out the Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times (opens in a new page)
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!