We design a custom crossword from your family's names. It's a fabulous way to show all the family together, on one piece of wall art, interconnected. This nostalgia style crossword is printed in a beautiful old font, in one of five mixes of complimentary colours.
You can include forenames and surnames, nicknames - pets names as well, if you want!
Who would love this print?
- a family!
- grandparents - it's a lovely way for them to visualise how much their family has grown since the two of them started out together
- you! - we've done lots of prints for people who want to see their own family names as a beautiful piece of wall art.
Make your print personal
- send us between 10 and 20 names for your crossword - please double-check spellings because we'll use the words exactly as you send them to us!
- choose whether you want a portrait or landscape shaped print, or let us decide which looks best once we've seen your family's names
- choose a name or names to be printed in bold text - many customers print their family surname in bold to make it stand out
- if you've done your own crossword design and you want us to print it, just send us an email with your order number and a digital photo of your design
We print the names in capital letters and without punctuation or spaces (so GRANNY ADA appears on the crossword as GRANNYADA). We don't print dashes or apostrophes as they break up the crossword design.
- colours - a complimentary mix of: blue, green, grey, purple, red
- A4, A3, 30x40 cm, 12x16 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!