A unique piece of geometric art created from a set of memorable dates. The dates can be read from the artwork very easily. We use the dates you send us (day, month and year) to create the geometric artwork so it is a representation of the dates without using text.
- Each of your three dates is shown as a set of three rings. Count the arrow heads on each ring to reveal the date.
- For example, the rings for 11th July 2020 have 11 arrow heads (outer ring), 7 arrow heads (middle ring) and 20 arrow heads (inner ring). Beautifully simple!
- The text linked to each date is shown below the artwork, in a matching colour.
- Wall art with a graphic art image can look more attractive than typographic wall art.
- This wall art has a great story - imagine explaining it to whoever sees it.
- Include your own message too, at the bottom of the print
Who would love this print?
- a couple - include dates for met/engaged/married
- someone who prefers beautiful images to numbers and text
- someone with three memorable dates that they want to celebrate
- fabulous wedding gift
Make your print personal
- tell us your three dates and the linked to each date
- add your own message to make it really personal
- choose a colour scheme
- colour schemes: black + multicolour, white + multicolour, green, blue, pink + orange
- A4, A3, 30x40 cm, 12x16 inches, 12x12 inches, 16x16 inches, 12x12 inch canvas
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints are on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!