A unique personalised record collection print showing a picture of record spines where you choose the music. A brilliant gift for music lovers. And you can include your own message - it's shown on the record spines too.
- A unique way to display a favourite music collection
- In this age of playlists, streaming and mp3 players we've lost the pleasure of browsing through a record collection - but not any more!
- For each record you choose for your print, we show the artist and title - for albums, we'll show the year too - see the gallery images for examples
- If you don't have enough records to fill the print, we'll make up the numbers with other records (they'll be by the same artists in your choices or by closely related artists)
How to tell us which albums you want on your print
We're very flexible. You can tell us....
EVERY INDIVIDUAL RECORD - send us the artist/title of each individual record
ONE ARTIST - we'll fill the print with albums, live albums, compilations, EPs, singles (and even individual songs if we need more music to fill the print)
SEVERAL ARTISTS - send us a few artists and we'll fill the print with music by those artists
A YEAR - we'll fill the print with popular records from your chosen year
AN ONLINE LINK - send us the link to an online article (e.g. top 100 albums from the 1990s)
If you want to make sure that particular records are included on your print, let us know the artists and titles.
You can even make up your own artists and album titles (just let us know if you do this so we do't waste time trying to find out their year of release!)
If we have any questions about what albums you want, we'll be in touch to clarify.
How may records fit on each print size? And how big does each record appear?
It depends whether you choose a portrait shaped print or a landscape shaped print.
- size A4 (portrait) - 35 records - records appear about 11 inches high
- size A3 (portrait) - 38 records - records appear about 15 inches high
- size 12x16 inches (portrait) - 42 records - records appear about 14.5 inches high
- size 16x20 inches (portrait) - 46 records - records appear about 18 inches high
- size A3 (landscape) - 70 records - records appear about 11 inches high
- size 12x16 inches (landscape) - 70 records - records appear about 11 inches high
- size 16x20 inches (landscape) - 74 records - records appear about 14.5 inches high
For comparison, a real LP cover is about 12.375 inches high.
Prints have a pale grey border around the picture of the records, canvas prints have a dark grey border.
NOTE: This print is NOT a photograph. The colours and fonts used for artist/title/year are not necessarily the same as the original release. The text on each record spine may be printed in upper or lower case text. All records are printed at the same height. Records are shown in a random order - if you want them to appear in a particular sequence, please tell us when you make your order!
Any questions? Ask us by clicking here!
Who would love this print?
- A music lover
- Someone whose record collection is collecting dust, not easily accessible or gone
- Someone who has a large record or CD collection
Make your print personal
- tell us the records (artists and title) - you can enter the details in the boxes on this page or send an email with a text file, spreadsheet or word document to firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure that you use the same email address as your order if you do this!)
- add an optional personal message - each word of the message is printed on an album spine at the bottom of the print (see the image gallery for an example of how this looks)
- A4, A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints are on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!