We design a personalised crossword from your family's names and send you a printable PDF (and JPG) file so that you can print it at home or locally.
A family crossword is a fabulous way to show all the family together, on one piece of wall art, interconnected. This nostalgia style crossword is printed in a beautiful old font, in one of five mixes of complimentary colours.
You can include forenames, surnames, nicknames - even pets names, if you want!
Who would love this print?
- a family!
- grandparents - it's a lovely way for them to see how their family has grown since they started out
- you! - we've done lots of prints for people who want to see their own family names as a beautiful, personal piece of wall art.
Make your print personal
- send us between 10 and 20 names for your crossword - please double-check spellings because we'll use the words exactly as you send them to us!
- choose whether you want a portrait or landscape shaped print, or let us decide which looks best once we've seen your family's names
- choose a name or names to be printed in bold text - many customers print their family surname in bold to make it stand out
- if you've done your own crossword design and you want us to print it, just send us an email with your order number and a digital photo of your design
We print names in capital letters and without punctuation or spaces (so GRANNY JEAN appears on the crossword as GRANNYJEAN). We don't print dashes or apostrophes as they break up the crossword design.
- colours - a complimentary mix of: blue, green, grey, purple, red
- Your printable file can be sized to print at A4, A3, 30x40 cm, 12x16 inches - if you want a different size, get in touch and we can add it for you
- this is a digital printable file only - instead of a physical print, we'll send you one PDF and one JPG file of the same crossword design to print at home
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to you within one working day.
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!