A unique discography wheel artwork created from the studio albums recorded by the fab four, The Beatles- Paul McCartney, John Lennon, George Harrison and Ringo Starr.
- The circular artwork at the top of the print was created from all 13 studio albums released by The Beatles (between 1963 and 1970) and the tracks that appear on them.
- Each album is shown in a different colour
- Every song appears as a line - the length of the line represents the playing time of the song, so the longest track (Revolution 9 on the White Album) is the longest line and reaches to the edge of the artwork.
- The album titles, year of release and track titles are shown underneath the artwork
Any questions? Ask us by clicking here!
Who would love this print?
- A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints are on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
We'll usually send your print to our print printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!