A piece of abstract geometric art created using a simple idea: replace the numbers with colours. Dates are often written as a set of numbers (8th August 1948 is 08081948). We use each of the eight digits of a date to create your artwork. The colour for each number appears in a row at the bottom of the print. There's an image in the gallery that shows how we create the art.
This abstract minimalist art print will appeal to anyone with an interest in maths, computers or science because they'll already be familiar with the concept of presenting numerical information in a visual way. It's a uniquely beautiful way to celebrate a special date, like a birth date for a new baby, an anniversary date or a wedding date.
You'll see people looking at the print and their expression will change from puzzled to delighted when they realise that the print is more than simply a piece of abstract artwork; it's a date too!
Who would love this print?
- someone with an interest in maths, computers or science
- anyone with a special date to celebrate, like a wedding date, anniversary date or new baby's birth date
- someone who'd rather look at a colourful image instead of numbers
- someone who loves geometric or abstract art
Make your print personal
- tell us the date
- tells us the format of the date - day/month/year or month/day/year
- that's it!
- colours - several colour schemes: blue/grey, green, modern mix, bright rainbow, red/orange
- A4, A3, A2, 30x40 cm, 50x70 cm, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches, 12x16 inch canvas, 16x20 inch canvas
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints for UK and non-UK delivery have different specifications:
- UK delivery canvas prints: printed on high quality 280gsm matt canvas, wrapped and stretched on a chunky 38mm pine box frame (frame not visible from the front of the print), canvas has corner wedges and a dentate (sawtooth) hanger, individually bubble-wrapped for protection in transit.
- All other countries canvas prints: printed on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!