Turn your favourite album into a piece of geometric wall art - create one piece of art (the geometric art) from another (the album). The artwork for every album is unique.
Each song on the album appears as a horizontal line - the length of the line shows the length of the song. In this design, each song line is shown twice, once on the left and once on the right. This is how the beautifully balanced image you'll see in the gallery are created.
An original piece of graphic wall art based on your favourite music album. You tell us the album and the artist and we'll create an artwork based on the lengths of all the tracks on the album.
So, what's YOUR favourite album? What would it's artwork look like?
We use the original UK release of the album when we create your artwork - some albums have all manner of re-releases, sometimes with extra tracks, but we'll make sure we use the 'classic' original release. Let us know if you want your artwork to be based on a different release of the album.
Who would love this print?
- rock, pop and jazz music lovers
- someone with a large vinyl or cd collection
- someone who would like to be reminded of a time when music was made up of collections of songs rather than one long endless stream of music where it's always tempting to skip on to the next track
- anyone with an eye for graphic art
Make your print personal
- optional album details printed at the bottom of the print (artist name, album name, year)
- optional track titles printed at the bottom of the print
- optional special message of your own printed at the bottom of the print
- colours - several colour schemes: black/green, black/gray, black/aqua, blue/pink, fuchsia/yellow, indigo/pink, navy/blue, red/yellow, olive/wheat and colours inspired by the original album artwork
- print style - either textured look or smooth (see the image in the gallery that shows the difference between textured look and smooth)
- A4, A3, 30x40 cm, 12x16 inches, 12x12 inches, 12x12 inch canvas
- Looking for another size? Ask us and we'll add it for you.
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints are on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!