Personalised 1963 Music Facts Print - full of music trivia and facts for the year 1963 - ideal birthday gift
This music wall art shows best selling albums and singles from 1963, shows details of music awards (e.g. the Grammy Awards and Ivor Novello Awards), information on new bands, debut albums and lots of other fascinating music trivia. It's a brilliant conversation piece, a nostalgic reminder of 1963, and a great personalised birthday gift idea for anyone born in 1963.
Personalised Print Details
You can customise your print - a picture in the image gallery illustrates the personalisation options:
name (may be printed on one or two lines, depending on length)
- date of birth
- we print the number one single and album at the date you've chosen - these appear under the name and date on the print
- you can order a non-personalised version of this print too!
Who would love this print?
- A music lover who was born in 1963 - it's a uniquely nostalgic word art and a great birthday gift idea!
Print and Poster Sizes
- A4, A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints for UK and non-UK delivery have different specifications:
- UK delivery canvas prints: printed on high quality 280gsm matt canvas, wrapped and stretched on a chunky 38mm pine box frame (frame not visible from the front of the print), canvas has corner wedges and a dentate (sawtooth) hanger, individually bubble-wrapped for protection in transit.
- All other countries canvas prints: printed on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we have all the details we need for your Personalised 1963 Music Facts print, we'll generally create it and send it to our print partner within one working day.
Check out the Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times (opens in a new page)
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!