Personalised 1982 Music Facts Print - full of music facts and trivia from 1982 - a brilliant birthday gift
This beautiful word art celebrates popular music from 1982. It's crammed with details about the top selling singles and albums in the UK, details of music awards (e.g. the BRITs) and live music concert tours, plus plenty of other music trivia. It's a unique conversation starter and a reminder of what was going on in the music world back in 1982, so it makes a great birthday gift for anyone born in 1982.
Personalised Print Details
Check out the picture gallery for an image that shows the personalisation options and where they appear on this print design:
name (may be printed on one or two lines, depending on length)
- we print the number one single and album at the date you've chosen - these appear under the name and date on the print
Who would love this personalised print?
- A music lover born in 1982 - it's unique, personal, birthday gift idea
Print and Poster Sizes
- A4, A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints for UK and non-UK delivery have different specifications:
- UK delivery canvas prints: printed on high quality 280gsm matt canvas, wrapped and stretched on a chunky 38mm pine box frame (frame not visible from the front of the print), canvas has corner wedges and a dentate (sawtooth) hanger, individually bubble-wrapped for protection in transit.
- All other countries canvas prints: printed on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we've received the order for your Personalised 1982 Music Facts print, we'll generally create it and send the artwork to our print partner within one working day.
Check out the Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times (opens in a new page)
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!