Personalised 1983 Music Facts Print - stuffed with music facts and trivia from 1983 - a unique 40th birthday gift
This music-themed wall art celebrates music from 1983. It shows the top selling singles and albums in the UK, information on music awards (e.g. the BRIT awards), details of live music (e.g. bands that played at Glastonbury) and other music trivia. It's a brilliant 40th birthday gift idea for anyone born in 1983 - it's the music world they were born into.
Personalised Print Details
In the image gallery there's a picture that shows where the personalised details appear on your print:
name (may be printed on one or two lines, depending on length)
- date of birth
- we print the number one single and album at the date you've chosen - these are shown below the name and date on the print
- you can order a non-personalised version of this print too!
Who would love this personalised print?
- A brilliant piece of music word art, a great 40th birthday gift idea for anyone born in 1983, especially if they're a fan of music
Print and Poster Sizes
- A4, A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints for UK and non-UK delivery have different specifications:
- UK delivery canvas prints: printed on high quality 280gsm matt canvas, wrapped and stretched on a chunky 38mm pine box frame (frame not visible from the front of the print), canvas has corner wedges and a dentate (sawtooth) hanger, individually bubble-wrapped for protection in transit.
- All other countries canvas prints: printed on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once you've made the order for your Personalised 1983 Music Facts print, we'll normally create it and send the artwork to our print partner within one working day.
Check out the Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times (opens in a new page)
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!