Personalised 2004 Movie Facts Print - crammed with film and cinema facts and trivia for 2004 - brilliant birthday gift idea
A fact packed movie poster that celebrates the cinema of 2004. It shows the highest grossing movies at the UK box office, Oscar winners, BAFTA winners, Golden Raspberry Award winners, film debuts of well-known actors and actresses, births and deaths. It's a lovely birthday gift idea for someone born in 2004.
Personalised Print Details
To see where the personalised details appear on the finished print design, check out the picture gallery:
name (may be printed on one or two lines, depending on length)
- date of birth
- below the name and date we print the number one UK box office movie for the date you've chosen
Who would love this personalised print?
- A unique piece of movie history word art that's a brilliant birthday gift for someone born in 2004, particularly if they're a film buff or movie fan
Print and Poster Sizes
- A4, A3, 12x16 inches, 16x20 inches
- prints and posters are printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints for UK and non-UK delivery have different specifications:
- UK delivery canvas prints: printed on high quality 280gsm matt canvas, wrapped and stretched on a chunky 38mm pine box frame (frame not visible from the front of the print), canvas has corner wedges and a dentate (sawtooth) hanger, individually bubble-wrapped for protection in transit.
- All other countries canvas prints: printed on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
When you order your Personalised 2004 Movie Facts Print, we'll create the artwork, including your personalised option details, and we'll normally get it to our print partner within one working day.
Check out the Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times (opens in a new page)
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!