An original piece of geometric wall art representing the tracks on any music album. Tell us your favourite album (artist and album title) we'll use the lengths of all the songs to create a unique piece of art - every album is different.
Look through the gallery images to see how the artworks for different albums look.
The first line at the top of the artwork represents the first track on the album, the line at the bottom represents the last track. Each line ends with an elegant rounded curve and is shown with an attractive textured appearance.
So, what's your favourite album? How would the artwork for it look?
We use the original UK release of the album when we create your artwork - some albums have all sorts of re-releases, sometimes with extra tracks, but we'll make sure we use the 'classic' original release. Let us know if you want your artwork to be based on a different release of the album.
Who would love this print?
- music lovers of any genre - rock, pop, jazz...
- someone with a large vinyl or cd collection
- someone who loves a particular album
- anyone with an eye for graphic art
Make your print personal
- optional album details printed at the bottom of the print (artist name, album name, year)
- optional track titles printed at the bottom of the print
- optional special message of your own printed at the bottom of the print
- for the 'pure' art - the image only - leave all the options blank
- colours - several colour schemes: black/grey, blue/pink, red/gold, black/aqua, dark blue/light blue, teal/green, indigo/pink
- A4, A3, 30x40 cm, 12x16 inches, 12x12 inches, 16x16 inches, 12x12 inch canvas
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints are on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!