We design a bespoke crossword from your family's names. It's a great way to show all the family, interconnected, on one print. Printed in a classic style with a lovely fresh, easy-to-read font, this print is a wonderful family keepsake.
You can include names or nicknames - pets names too, if you want.
Who would love this print?
- a family!
- grandparents - a lovely way for them to visualise just how much their own family has grown since it was just the two of them
- you! - we've done lots of prints for people who want to see their own family names as a piece of wall art.
Make your print personal
- send us between 10 and 20 names for your crossword - please double-check spellings because we'll use the words exactly as you send them!
- choose whether you want a portrait or landscape shaped print, or let us decide which looks best once we've seen your family's names
- choose a name (or names) to be printed in bold text - lots of customers print their family surname in bold to make it stand out in the crossword
- if you've done your own crossword design and you want us to print it, just send us an email with your order number and a digital photo of your design
We print the names in capital letters and without punctuation or spaces (so GRANDPA PHIL appears on the crossword as GRANDPAPHIL). We don't print dashes or apostrophes as they break up the crossword design.
- colours - a complimentary mix of: blue, green, grey, purple, red
- A4, A3, 30x40 cm, 12x16 inches
- printed on high quality matte paper with high quality inks for excellent longevity and fade resistance
- canvas prints are on acid-free poly-cotton base, 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m², with hand glued solid wood stretcher bars, 1.5 inches deep. Mounting brackets are included.
How long will it take?
Once we have all the information we need for this print we'll usually complete the design and send it to the printer within one working day - click the 'Shipping and Estimated Delivery Times' link at the bottom of this page for delivery times
If you'd like this print in a different size or colour, get in touch with us (see 'Got a question?' at the bottom of this page). We'll probably be able to help!